We report a simple femtosecond fiber laser system based on a carbon nanotube saturable absorber that is capable of generating 14-fs pulses (containing less than four optical cycles) with optical spectrum extending from 1000 nm to around 1500 nm.
- Carbon nanotube saturable absorber (CNT SA)
- few-cycle optical pulses
- supercontinuum (SC) generation
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials
- Atomic and Molecular Physics, and Optics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering