To our knowledge, this is one of the few reported cases of apical hypertrophic cardiomyopathy in an adolescent patient in the United States. We describe a clinical presentation of an adolescent male who presented for cardiac evaluation and was found to have an apical variant of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- Apical Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pediatrics, Perinatology, and Child Health
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine